Based out of Montreal, Clockwork Motorcycles takes vintage motorcycles and turns them into simple, minimalist machines. To do this, they use authentic materials and true craftsmanship with attention paid to the smallest details.
Their latest build, the Clockwork Twenty2 ($CALL), somehow takes that minimalist mantra and makes it sexy as hell. The Twenty2 started off as a 1978 Honda CB750, one of the most customized bikes out there. They then customized the hell out of it, to create the beauty you see here.
Some of the customizations include:
- Powder-Coated Modified Frame
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 Front Forks Conversion
- GSX-R Brake Rotors
- Master Cylinder And Stainless Steel Braided Lines
- Machined Aluminum Front Hub
- Cognito Moto Machined Top Triple With Integrated Motogadget Gauge
- 18X2.75″ Lightweight Aluminum Rims Laced With Stainless Spokes And Nipples
- Rebuilt Engine Bored Out To 836CC With Wiseco Pistons And RingsFully Rebuilt And Planned
- Head With CNC Cut Valve Seats
- Keihin Cr29 Race Carburetors
- 4 Into 2 Exhaust System
- Custom Battery BoxKeyless Ignition
- New Wiring With Motogadget M-Unit
- Hagon Rear Shocks, Custom Leather Seat
- Modified Oil Tank And Hand Made Side Cover
No part was left untouched. If you want a build that looks like this, then give these guys a call, I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to hook you up.