If you’re looking for an affordable selvedge jean then you have to look at one of my favorites the J. Crew 770 Raw Selvedge. It has a slim cut but offers a little more room in the thighs for a comfortable wear when you’re going to be doing a lot of walking around town.
1. Shirt: J. Crew Nautical-Striped Heathered T-Shirt ($40)
2. Denim: J. Crew 770 Raw Selvedge Jean ($175)
3. Shoes: Converse 70s All-Star in Mono White ($70)
4. Tote: Mismo Large Shuttle Tote ($215)
5. Wallet: Tanner Goods Utility Bifold Indigo Two Tone ($105)
6. Sunglasses: Warby Parker Jennings Sunglasses ($95)