One of the most versatile essentials you can add to your wardrobe is the Navy Blazer. J. Crew’s Ludlow Legacy Blazer is a classic with a perfect cut. You can pair this blazer with almost anything. Just make sure you get the right fit. The bottom hem of the blazer must fall somewhere in between your two thumb knuckles. Do this and you’ll look sharp no matter what you add to the ensemble.
1. Blazer: J. Crew Ludlow Legacy Blazer In American Wool ($350)
2. Shirt: J. Crew Japanese Chambray Shirt ($88)
3. Denim: Baldwin The Henley In Neil – Med ($315)
4. Shoes: Rancourt Co. Court Classic Low ($260)
5. Sunglasses: Warby Parker Jennings Sunglasses ($95)
6. Belt: J. Crew classic buckle belt ($45)
7. Watch: Daniel Wellington Watch ($229)