We’re starting to work in more jackets into our wardrobe to get ready for the coming seasons. What better to combine with a classic summer getup than a jean jacket. The Gap 1969 is made from Selvedge Denim and may be a little more than you’re used to paying, but the quality you get is well worth it.
1. Jacket: Gap 1969 Icon Selvedge Denim Jacket ($138)
2. T-Shirt: Grayers Breton Stripe Tee Chalk Blue ($58)
3. Shorts: Outclass French Terry Shorts ($80)
4. Shoes: New Balance Made in USA Explore by Sea ($180)
5. Sunglasses: Taylor Stitch The Legend Tortoise Sunglasses ($175)
6. Watch: Miansai M12 ($495)