Rainy days are coming and we’ve added a great rain jacket to our wardrobe from the aptly named Danish company Rains. The jacket is lightweight, has ventilation at the underarms and back, and has ultrasonic precision welded seams to keep you dry in the wettest conditions. We’ve paired it with one of our favorite shirts by Corridor and some nice selvedge from J. Crew. We’ve finished off this outfit with some crisp kicks from Common Projects.
1. Rain Jacket: Rains Long Jacket ($109)
2. SS Shirt: Corridor NYC Indigo Waves ($125)
3. Denim: J. Crew 770 Raw Selvedge Jean ($175)
4. Shoes: Common Projects Achilles Retro Low ($359)
5. Watch: Miansai M12 Watch ($495)
6. Bracelet: Hand-knotted Chevron Bracelet ($70)
7. Sunglasses: Westward Leaning Concord 6 ($205)